ChildCareGroup welcomes all kinds of volunteers – corporations, community groups, churches, youth volunteer organizations and individuals. There are many ways to get involved. Check out the examples listed below.
For more information, contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
Volunteer in an Early Childhood Program
- Read to children or participate in educational science and art projects with children
- Renovate a classroom or meeting room
- Build/renovate/beautify a playground or landscape
- Clean classroom equipment and learning stations
- Help maintain a classroom science garden
- Host science, book, health or art fairs
- Host holiday parties
- Host parent meetings
- Serve at summer splash parties
Adopt an Early Childhood Education Center
- Pick an early childhood center to adopt as a group
- Volunteer as a group at least once a year
- Make a financial contribution to our Early Childhood Centers at least once a year
- Receive recognition at various levels of engagement and financial support
Host an Offsite Project
Corporate groups and other volunteers unable to work onsite at an Early Childhood Center can still help in other ways, such as by making educational kits for our children and their parents.
Host a Donation Drive, Schedule Pick-Up at Your Home
Support ChildCareGroup’s partnership with Recycle 2 Support, a thrift store and recycling company that turns used clothing, shoes, toys and household items into financial support for ChildCareGroup’s programs. Clean out your closets, bag your donations, and call for a pickup. All items donated on behalf of ChildCareGroup turn into financial support.
Support Special Events
- The Great Adventure Hunt held every winter is a great event and requires ~100 volunteers
- The Great Big JAM is every Spring for families, and that requires ~50 volunteers