FriendsGroup is an auxiliary board that exists to support and enhance the mission and movements of ChildCareGroup and the families it serves.
ChildCareGroup is currently welcoming new members to our FriendsGroup, an auxiliary board to our 501(c)3.
As a member of our FriendsGroup, you will attend a welcome lunch for the group in the spring 2021, as well as help to organize important events for our ChildCareGroup families throughout the year. This is an active, working group, and our members have hearts to serve the children, parents, and teachers of ChildCareGroup.
We are also looking to fill the following leadership positions within the ChildCareGroup FriendsGroup:
• President – Main point of contact for ChildCareGroup Philanthropy & Communications Department. Sits on the Board of Directors for ChildCareGroup. Main point of contact for the chairs who serve on the FriendsGroup Board.
• Communications Chair – Creates social media posts to support FriendsGroup involvement, and helps support ChildCareGroup with invitations and publicity as needed. This will be particularly important during times of special events. Content to be provided by CCG or specific FriendsGroup Chairs.
• Dr Seuss Chair – Works with ChildCareGroup Philanthropy & Communications Department to create a celebration for Dr Seuss week the first week of March. Coordinates event details including location, date, and book choice. Ensures event invitation is sent out, and members are signed up to attend. CCG to provide and coordinate all other details.
• Friendsgiving Chair – Works with ChildCareGroup Philanthropy & Communications Department to determine number of families in need of a Thanksgiving meal. Collects meal donations from FriendsGroup members and coordinates Friendsgiving Family Service Day the first Saturday of November. Friendsgiving Chair will work with CCG to determine location for Family Service Day, and create Sign Up Genius form to recruit volunteers. CCG to provide and coordinate all other details.
• Recycle2Support Chair – Works with ChildCareGroup Philanthropy & Communications Department to host a Recycle2Support drive during the month of August. This can be done on an individual basis, or you may choose to have a “fill the truck” campaign in various neighborhoods. CCG to provide and coordinate all other details.
• New Member Welcome Chair – Follows up with FriendsGroup new members with a welcome email. Coordinates New Member Luncheon in April by securing date and location, and ensuring invitation is sent to new and existing members to attend. CCG to provide and coordinate all other details.
• Actively participate in at least 2 out of the 3 hosted events
• Engage new members and continue to grow the FriendsGroup
• “Attend” the FriendsGroup Virtual Auxiliary Meetings in February, May, and September, if possible
Click the button below to join the FriendsGroup
ChildCareGroup is a 501(c)3 Corporation. All donations are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.