We believe in this model of care. It has been proven effective over the years, and now we want to make it available to all early childhood professionals. For more information, click below.
WHAT IS RC3?
RC3 TRAINING OPTIONS
RC3 is not a curriculum nor does it use
the traditional "ages and stages" approach to working with young children.
Instead, it is an operating system—the practical application of a body of knowledge that has profound implications for all children.
- Children are cared for in mixed-age, family groups by a constant caregiver.
- Home-like environments are designed to respond to the learning styles of young children and their specific needs for nurturing.
- Trained staff, an early education curriculum, low staff:child ratios, and small group sizes are in place to foster each child's individual developmental needs.
- Independent research conducted by experts confirmed that Relationship-Centered Child Care makes a lasting, positive difference in children's lives.
- As millions of children spend more of their waking hours with caregivers than with their parents, society must recognize the powerful influence early childhood experiences have on a young child's life. RC3 is proven to give children the secure foundation necessary to mature into moral, ethical young adults.
- Research shows that early experiences are the architects of the child's brain.
- A growing number of professionals studying the state of child care in America have concluded that children who spend long hours away from home in non-caring environments are more likely to become non-caring adults.
- 70% of all preschoolers have mothers in the workforce.
- 57% of new mothers return to work before their babies' first birthday.
- The Salvation Army, with whom we partner to manage a child development center in Irving, Texas. We were featured in this respected organizations' national child care video.
- Oak Cliff United Methodist Church, with whom we collaborate to operate a child development program in Dallas, TX.
Relationship-Centered Child Care promotes and maintains continuity in relationship, which is essential in assuring the quality of emotional investment and attachment required for healthy development and growth.
View a short Video clip of the RC3 Model.
(To start the Video, click on the link above; after the viewing screen appears,
click on the arrow in the bottom left corner of the screen.)
To purchase, click here.
back to top
: Choose one or more of these training models or allow us to customize a program to meet your specific needs.
- A Two-Day Conference devoted to RC3 Topics
- Regional Retreat with six RC3 workshops
- Conference track with presentations on four key RC3 topics
- Intensive training at one site for all staff (4-5 days)
- Site-by-site training at two to four sites for all staff (2 days per site)
- Customized training for multiple programs
- Train-the-Trainer: Prepare trainers to deliver a 4-session RC3 training program
- 2-1/2 day experience in Dallas (limited to 12 individuals)
We will be happy to provide more detailed information about any of the above training models or will customize a program to meet your specific needs. Please call 214-905-2446 or Email us by clicking here.
back to top