Registered Child Care Homes and Licensed Child Care Homes are invited to join the food program. (Note: Licensed Child Care Centers should call Texas Dept. of Agriculture at 817-321-8101.)
We would like to take a moment to highlight the services we make available to you as a Family Child Care Provider! Our service delivery area includes Dallas, Denton, Collin, Tarrant, Parker, Palo Pinto, and Navarro counties. If you would like to enroll, please call 214-905-2464 or to send an Email click here. We are always expanding our service delivery area and would like to accommodate your needs, if possible.
Who may receive meals and snacks?
Children age 12 and younger are eligible to receive up to two meals and one snack, each day, at a registered or licensed day care home. Persons with disabilities, regardless of their age, are also eligible for CACFP.
The Food and Nutrition Program will:
- Provide you with the ability to submit monthly claims over the Internet utilizing the Minute Menu KIDS system (at no cost to you);
- Directly deposit your monthly reimbursement funds into your checking or savings account;
- Reward you for timely return of records with guaranteed quick payments especially when you utilize our electronic options (above);
- Provide you with 2-part (NCR) forms for record keeping purposes;
- Provide you with postage paid (self-addressed) envelopes for submission of manual records;
- Reimburse you monthly for 2 meals and 1 snack (or 1 meal and 2 snacks) for each child each day (rates are determined annually by USDA);
- Provide you with a high quality financial planner and record keeping system (either electronic or paper) at no cost;
- Provide you with regular training opportunities including seminars, workshops, provider conferences and self-instructional materials;
- Enroll you in our Resource and Referral database so parents seeking care may be referred to your day home;
- Provide you with up to date information regarding child development and nutrition issues via Email, web site, mail, or in person.
For contact information, click here.
back to top
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call 800-795-3272 or 202-720-5694 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.