Every day, Child Care Assistance serves more than 17,000 children from low-income families. Through the use of state, federal, and local funds we are able to provide financial assistance to pay for child care and support families in their quest for self-sufficiency.
Our goals are to:
- Enable low income parents to work or to receive training for work.
- Help prevent abuse and neglect of children.
- Support the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children.
State and federal funding allocated by the Texas Workforce Commission to Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas allows you to select a child care provider who will meet your needs and provide the best care available for your children. To find out if you are eligible for CCA services, click here.
CCA can offer you a variety of options for child care. Care may be provided by a program that is licensed or registered through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) Child Care Licensing division, or by a relative of the child.
CCA is a parent's choice program and we do not recommend or endorse any child care programs. Parents are encouraged to visit at least three providers and research each program before making a decision.
- To search for a child care provider or find out more information regarding a specific child care facility, visit the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services at DFPS - Search Texas Child Care or go to GetChildCareNOW.com by clicking here.
- For information on different child care options, click here.
- For help with your child care decision, click here; this site includes links to Parent Education materials and Tips, and a Consumer Guide to Choosing Child Care.
For contact information, click here.
back to top